Had so much fun shooting with this gorgeous high school senior! She's such a natural in front of the camera. Be sure to have a read of her mini interview and check out the rest of her gallery via the link at the bottom.
1. If your teachers had one word to describe you, what word would they use?
Jessi: Most likely talkative.
2. What’s been your favourite moment so far at school in 2018?
Jessi: My favourite moment so far at school has been talking to lots of my friends I didn't get to see over the holidays.
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? If so, what made you want to learn it?
Jessi: I learn Spanish at school and I really wanted to learn it because it is used in Spain and South America, also it would be really cool to work in one of the Australian Embassies within a Spanish speaking country.
4. What are you gonna miss most about school?
Jessi: Seeing my friends every day
5. What book are you reading at the moment and what’s your favourite book?
Jessi: At the moment I am reading 'Memoirs of a Geisha,' however, my favourite book is probably 'Little Women.'
6. Are you going to uni next year and what do you want to study?
Jessi: Next year I'm planning to go to university to study a double degree in business management and commerce. However, I am also interested in high school English teaching as I love English.
7. If you could plan a class trip anywhere, where would you want to go?
Jessi: Probably Spain or Mexico for my Spanish class as the countries are so rich in culture and it would be perfect to improve our language skills.
8. If you were given an unlimited budget to throw an event for the school, what would you plan?
Jessi: I would probably plan a music festival because tickets to splendour sold out so quickly, and have some of my favourite artists playing.
9. What are some things you like to do to have fun?
Jessi: Ballroom and Latin dancing, surfing, hanging out with my friends and playing guitar.
10. Are you interested in travel? Which countries are you dying to visit? And why?
Jessi: I would love to visit the Greek islands because it looks so beautiful, Austria to go skiing at one of the ski fields my dad lived near, France to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and New York because I am a big Seinfeld and How I met your mother fan.
11. What’s your favourite song at this very moment?
Jessi: My favourite song in general that I listen to the most is probably 'Never tear us apart' by INXS.
Thanks Jessi for sharing a little about yourself with us!
View her full gallery here: Jessi 2018